Medimaps Group is a leading global medical software analytics company founded by a group of clinical practitioners and researchers, based in Switzerland with offices in the US and in France. It specialises in the engineering, research, development, and commercialisation of medical software applications based on patented multi-purpose technologies.
Its flagship product, the TBS iNsight™ (Osteo) software application has been used for years in clinical practice to better predict fracture risk in the field of osteoporosis. It has become the gold standard for bone structure assessment in routine clinical practice.
This core technology has been further developed and new medical applications have been created in the dental and orthopaedics fields. Medimaps is also exploring applications in veterinary medicine and oncology.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD
Our growing team consists of passionate, hard-working and dedicated individuals who want to make a difference in patients’ lives. We are always looking for talented individuals who can make a positive contribution to our company. If you are interested, we’d like to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for:
SOFTWARE ENGINEER – PROJECT MANAGER (Geneva, Switzerland)
If you are an experienced Software Engineer willing to deliver products that change the people’s life, please read on!
If you are someone looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment, please read on!
Our company is a startup MedTech company. We develop new technologies to analyze Medical Images using patented approach and artificial intelligence and provide the healthcare stakeholders with better decision-making tools. Our technologies help physicians prevent fragility fractures and provide surgeons with valuable information on the bone quality before to enter the surgical room.
Our team is international (7 different citizenships) since the entire world is our garden (we sell our products to hospitals in 60 different countries).
We are looking for a highly competent Software Engineer, with advanced Project Manager skills, who will play an important role in managing, designing, developing and bringing to market our future products. She/He will be part of a world class team of 5 software developers with skills in .Net technologies, web technologies, agile development, Texture Analysis, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence amongst other know-how.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN GENEVA, SWITZERLAND.
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing and Developing new products and services
- Managing software development projects
- Developing plans and setting costs and timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all products and services
- Verifying that the products and services under development meet the requirement specifications
- Ensuring technology standards and best practices are met
- Studying software development process to evaluate effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement
- Maintaining network, data and products security
- Providing IT support to other departments in the company and to our customers worldwide
What You Need for this Position
At Least 5 Years Of Experience And Knowledge Of
- Project management and ability evaluate properly the related timing;
- Desktop software development in C# / .Net;
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (e.g. design patterns, N-tier architecture);
- Strong knowledge in Relational Databases (SQL Server, Access, MySQL, Oracle) ;
- Web software development in C#/.Net and/or PHP;
- Network management;
- Communication skill;
- Sense of responsibilities;
- Understand the business environment;
- English language
On top of that, we appreciate and value knowledge of
- Healthcare standards (Dicom, HL7, PACS, RIS)
- Image processing techniques
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- ISO 13485 & 9001 standards
- French language
What’s In It for You
- Competitive salary upon experience
- Bonus potential based on team achievements
- Full time position
- Permanent contract
- Meal checks
So, if you are an experienced Software Engineer with .Net experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position with you.