Integrated seamlessly on densitometers, TBS Osteo uses DXA scans from a spine BMD exam to have an indirect, yet highly correlated, index of bone microarchitecture.
TBS Osteo v3.1.2 software
- Calculates an index, TBS, highly correlated with bone microarchitecture
- Fully All-in-One automated report (editable) combining all the findings:
- Skeletal Status Statement Chart based on combined BMD and TBS
- TBS score with automatic microarchitecture assessment
- Tools to aid the therapeutic decision: FRAX and BMD T-score adjusted for TBS
- Editable FRAX reference curve
- Monitoring trend curve for patient’s follow up data
- Displays the direction toward the risk zone the patient is heading
Document code: MM-BR-323-HLX-04
Short grid to help understand the risk of fracture of a patient based on a combined model of TBS and BMD plus presentation of a clinical case.
List of all TBS Osteo features and main arguments.
Compendium of ten clinical cases provided by TBS users; gathered by category (primary and secondary osteoporosis; treatment implications; FRAX adjusted for TBS added- value), to comprehend TBS’s added-value in clinical practice based on their colleagues’ experiences.