Try TBS iNsight for 60 days and 250 patients
& Boost the performance of your bone densitometer!
We are now and for a limited time offering 60-day trial license to analyze 250 patients’ scans.
Sign-up to our TBS iNsight Trial Program to obtain your free trial license. Click below and fill the online form with your medical center and DXA device details. You will instantly receive your free trial license to start your TBS Trial experience.
During your Trial, you will benefit from a free and unlimited access to our e-learning Platform to help you get acquaintance with the software use. Dedicated modules exist for Medical Doctors and Operators; therefore do not hesitate to share this link with your colleagues involved in the DXA practice. All of them will obtain credentials to log on the Platform.
- TBS iNsight is compatible with the following DXA devices: Hologic QDR 4500™, Delphi™, Discovery™, Horizon™; GE-Lunar Prodigy™ or iDXA™;
- You can install the software trial on the DXA Computer or on any laptop. You will only need the AP Spine DXA examination files to be able to compute TBS. For a successful trial we recommend to use TBS iNsight in real clinical conditions using the automatic analysis module;
- Please note that the trial license does not require a physical calibration of your DXA device; TBS values should not serve medical decisions affecting patients until a proper calibration is made;
- Please note that a proper training should be completed and corresponding certification gained before using TBS values for medical decisions affecting patients;
- The use of TBS for clinical practice may vary depending on countries’ regulation, please ask our team using our contact information to the right.