JOB OFFER – DIRECTOR OF COMMERCIAL STRATEGY
The Director of Commercial Strategy is to support the CBDO in developing and implementing the commercial strategy, globally, with a primary focus on India, Asia Pacific, and other key territories. The role is also a liaison with the product development team, Field Support, and Key Accounts. Also, this requires a keen knowledge of and experience in artificial intelligence and the radiology industry in order to support the future direction of the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and design commercial strategies and plans for key market segments – India and US
• Execute commercial strategies and plans according to the business strategy
• Manage commercial action plans, marketing and communications within defined territories
• Identify business opportunities to expand market and products as aligned with Company strategy
• Master’s of Business at a top University (MBA)
• 5 to 10 years experience in the radiology industry, working in India and US, and Artificial Intelligence in medical imaging, with own current network in this industry.
• Experience in a start-up environment and business plan development
• Proven management skills of people and projects
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills and Strong interpersonal customer relations skills
• Passionate about business results, with a strong sense of accountability, metrics and ownership
• Strategic thinker, with the imagination and foresight to conceptualize new ideas and opportunities as well as the implementation skills to bring them to fruition
• Ethics and Dependability: Develops effective working relationships with peers, manager, direct reports and senior management. Follows instructions to achieve established goals, takes responsibility for own actions all while treating people with respect, consideration and upholding organizational values.
• Results: Place a top priority on achieving desired results by conveying a sense of urgency, overcoming barriers, maintaining a high level of productivity, and monitoring progress while staying within time and budget requirements. The ability to focus on the desired result of one’s own or team members work, setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
• Accountability: Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it. Takes personal ownership in the company’s success and accepts full responsibility for oneself and contribution as a team member. Consistently delivers on commitments and meets commitments to others.
• Collaboration: The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support. Supports and helps other employees in their work in order to contribute to the overall success of the company.
• Adaptability: Demonstrates comprehension of skills, processes and procedures in order to effectively complete assigned responsibilities. Develops alternate solutions to challenges and utilizes resources to aid in problem-solving. Exhibits solutions-oriented attitude, with ability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events as they arise.
• Leadership: Gains the confidence and trust of others by fulfilling commitments, accepting responsibility, and expressing views openly. Provides direction and support which is in alignment with corporate goals. Ensures appropriate cross-functional collaboration.
Email Your Resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org