Press the ‘Play’ button to view the report overview.
- Header and patient information — The header of the report contains the patient’s ID and demographic data, acquisition date and analysis date.
- Analysis information — The core section of the report contains the TBS mean value for the selected Region Of Interest, TBS reference curve, a TBS data table for all ROIs, TBS Mapping and a comment area.
- TBS Reference Graph – The mean TBS value for the selected ROI is directly positioned on TBS normative curve. This graph allows you to compare any given patient’s TBS value with those of the normal population and according to his/her age. Various gender and ethnicity reference curves are available in the software. TBS iNsight software users can select the reference curve they prefer to use by default. In the USA, only the American Reference curve shall be used.
- TBS Mapping – A color TBS mapping of the ROI (not for diagnosis).
- Additional Results – S data table for all ROIs.
- Comments – Open area for written or digital comments.
- Footer – DXA file name, data and software policies