The new 3.1 All-in-One TBS Report is divided into 7 steps. In the next few days, we will show you how easy it is to use the new report in daily clinical routine.
Today – STEP 7 of 7 – Notes and References
This section displays the following information:
analysis date, TBS iNsight software version, DXA device model and Serial Number, and the name of the DXA file from which the data has been pulled. The references to the scientific literature used in
various sections of the report are listed here.
Why is this important?
All Medimaps’ statements are based on scientific evidences. You can find the original studies here:
1. Consensus Development Conference, Am J Med 94:646-650 (1994)
2. Adapted from J. Bone Miner. Res. 26, 2762-2769 (2011)
3. Calcif Tissue Int 96, 500-509 (2015)
4. Adapted from Osteoporos Int. 29, 751-758 (2018)
As a reminder the main features of the 3.1 All-In-One TBS Osteo report are:
- Completely new and intuitive design to simplify the interpretation of the BMD and TBS exam.
- Bone health report – All-In-One: TBS and BMD results in one report
- New BMD T-score adjusted for TBS
- Fracture risk grid – A visualization of BMD and TBS combined assessment
- Automatic and editable conclusion developed by international experts to communicate easily with referring doctors
Feel free to share with your colleagues, as it helps identify more patients at risk for fracture. If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com – we will gladly help you.
Click here to follow us on LinkedIn.
You can find more information on all 7 steps below: