TBS Osteo 3.1 launched in US on Hologic DXA`s. Available in Europe and select countries late spring.[UPDATE] Now available in USA, UK, Ireland, India, Jordan, Lebanon, UAE, Dubai, Qatar, South Africa, and Malta.
Our newest version of TBS Osteo software – 3.1 All-in-one, powered by TBS iNsight medical AI technology, is ready to install and use on your Hologic Bone densitometers. There are a lot of new features that will make your work much easier, including a completely redesigned All-in-One patient report.
Version 3.1- Main benefits:
- New Fracture Risk Assessment and Patient Management Tools
- New BMD T-score adjusted by TBS
- Fracture Risk Grid – A visualization of BMD and TBS combined assessment
- Completely redesigned intuitive All-in-One patient report
- Automatic, editable conclusion comments developed by international experts specific for the individual patient
- 6 easy steps for interpreting and managing patients with TBS Bone Health Report
- TBS Scan Check – highlights questionable variability of patient’s TBS over time
- Central Database – allows for easier patient follow-up as patients can be scanned on any DXA TBS within the network
- Windows 10 compatibility & up to date OS
To know more about 3.1 All-in-one release, ask questions or ask for an offer – click here
Newest documents to download:
- To read all you need to know about TBS Osteo in osteoporosis fracture prediction – download here
- To read a compilation of features of 3.1 All-in-one update for your bone densitometer – download here
- Why and how TBS Osteo will improve your DXA Business – download here
- To read details about TBS Osteo in over 20 national and international guidelines – download here
We would like to remind you that on GE bone densitometers with software version Encore v18 TBS Osteo is integrated with your DXA. Contact us or your distributor for details.