Medimaps Group is looking for talented Senior Software Development Engineer.
Interested? Apply now or get more info: email@example.com
Position: SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Location: THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN BORDEAUX, FRANCE or GENEVA, SWITZERLAND.
If you are an experienced Software Development Engineer wanting to deliver products that change people’s lives in the medical field, this offer is for you.
Medimaps Group is a very fast growing MedTech start-up. We are developing new medical image analysis technologies to provide health professionals with better decision-making tools. Our technologies help doctors prevent fractures. Our team is international (7 different nationalities, based in 3 offices: in Switzerland, France and USA), we sell our software in 75 countries, it is already incorporated in 12 national and international guidelines, and mentioned in over 400 scientific publications.
We are looking for a senior Software Development Engineer who will play a major role in the design and development of our future products. She / he will be part of a technical and scientific team with skills in .Net technologies, web technologies, fractal analysis and artificial intelligence among other know-how. We require knowledge of English.
What you will do:
- Specify user needs and technical requirements
- Design the software architecture of new products and services
- Develop software according to specifications
- Verify that products and services under development meet the requirements
- Ensure that the technological standards and best practices are respected, as part of our quality approach.
What you need for this job is a minimum 5 years of experience and knowledge of:
- Desktop Solutions – Language C # – Microsoft.NET Technos
- Web Solutions (ASP.Net, PHP5)
- Database Management (MySQL, SQL Server, Access, Oracle)
- Windows and Linux environments
- N-Tier and MVC architecture
In addition to that, we appreciate the knowledge of:
- C ++, R, Python languages
- SVN / Git source management
- Continuous integration
- Medical software development cycle ISO 62304
- Image processing techniques
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
What do we offer for you?
- Competitive salary according to experience
- Bonus potential based on team achievements
- Full time position
- Permanent contract
- Medical insurance
- Meal vouchers
- A beautiful working place close to vineyards and wild beaches
If you are an experienced Software Development Engineer with these skills, apply today!
Send your CV in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org