Medimaps webinar on:
How to integrate Trabecular Bone Score (TBS) into osteoporosis management.
We were thrilled by the attendance and we would like to thank all who participated, with special thanks to our speakers: Dr. Luís Miguel Del Rio Barquero (Spain) and Dr. Tomas Paul (India).
In case you were unable to attend the webinar, would like to re-watch the event or share it with your colleagues – you can watch it below.
Additionally, we will send answers to questions asked during the webinar at which time you will have the opportunity to ask more questions.
Watch free webinar on how to learn how to integrate Trabecular Bone Score (TBS) into osteoporosis management. This session will introduce how TBS provides key information on bone micro-architecture and fracture risk. You will also learn how to use TBS with BMD and FRAX to identify more patients at risk of fracture, to fine-tune treatment decisions, and to improve patient management.
TBS Osteo (iNsight™) is an FDA and CE mark approved solution which is considered gold standard in bone micro-architecture assessment in routine clinical practice. It computes a Trabecular Bone Score™ (TBS) directly from the DXA scan, which provides extremely useful clinical information on microarchitectural deterioration of bone tissue thereby improving the accuracy of osteoporosis and fracture risk identification.
TBS accentuates the fracture risk assessment and management multidimensionally (alongside BMD and FRAX).
- Trabecular Bone Score (TBS) values and description
- Integration in day-to-day clinical routine
- Advantages in secondary osteoporosis
- Treatment monitoring
Length: 60 minutes
- Dr. Tomas Paul
MBBS, M.D. (Medicine) DNB (Endo) PhD (Endo) Professor – Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, CMC Vellore
Member of Endocrine Society of India, Secretary of Indian Society of Bone Mineral & Research
- Dr. Luís Miguel Del Rio Barquero
Nuclear Medicine specialist Head of the SEIOMM densitometry working group Scientific director CETIR medical group
Selected documents to download:
- All you need to know about TBS Osteo – click here to download
- Why and how TBS Osteo will improve your DXA business – click here to download
- TBS Osteo Whitepaper – click here to download
- 7-step guide on how to interpret 3.1 TBS Osteo report – click here to download
- TBS Osteo – list of over 20 national and international guidelines and main fields of usage – click here to download
- Compilation of key features of newest 3.1 All-in-One TBS Osteo software, with an example of a new 3.1 All-in-one TBS Report – click here to download