The new TBS Osteo 3.1 All-in-One software is now available for Hologic DXAs in over 20 new countries and languages. Among other languages, TBS Osteo is in French, German, Portuguese, Italian and Spanish. Full list below.
Free 3.1 All-in-One webinar:
Learn more about the vision and features of the new TBS Osteo 3.1 All-in-One by Prof Didier Hans and Dr Shelley Horn. Click here to register.
TBS Osteo 3.1 All-in-One new release main benefits:
- New Fracture Risk Assessment and Patient Management Tools:
- New BMD T-score adjusted by TBS
- Fracture Risk Grid – A visualization of BMD and TBS combined assessment
- Completely redesigned intuitive All-in-One patient report:
- Automatic, editable conclusion comments developed by international experts specific for the individual patient
- 6 easy steps for interpreting and managing patients with TBS Bone Health Report
- Central Database – allows for easier patient follow-up as patients can be scanned on any DXA TBS within the network
- Windows 10 compatibility & up to date OS.
List of new countries and languages:
- Czech Republic