Watch Webinar – How to Use TBS in combination with BMD in Clinical practice
In support of the National Osteoporosis Awareness month, Medimaps hosted a webinar with two world-renowned leaders in the field of osteoporosis and bone and mineral disease.
To watch webinar click video above or enter here to see it at Youtube.
The webinar featured Professor Michael Lewiecki and Professor Didier Hans, both of whom shared their years of experience and insights on the use of TBS in combination with BMD in clinical practice.
Webinar covered the following:
- How to Use TBS in combination with BMD in Clinical practice. – Prof Didier Hans
- How do I use TBS in my practice today and How could I use it tomorrow: Clinical cases. – Dr Michael Lewiecki
The webinar was moderated by Dr Shelley Horn, Chief Business Development Officer, Medimaps.
TBS Osteo (iNsight™) is an FDA and CE mark approved solution which is considered gold standard in bone micro-architecture assessment. It computes a Trabecular Bone Score™ (TBS), which provides useful clinical information on microarchitectural deterioration of bone tissue thereby improving the accuracy of osteoporosis identification.
TBS along with BMD and FRAX helps identify more patients at risk of fracture, fine-tune treatment decisions, and improve patient management. Already being used by over 20,000 clinicians, TBS is transforming osteoporosis diagnosis and management multidimensionally.
Selected documents to download:
- All you need to know about TBS Osteo – click here to download
- Why and how TBS Osteo will improve your DXA business – click here to download
- TBS Osteo Whitepaper – click here to download
- 7-step guide on how to interpret 3.1 TBS Osteo report – click here to download
- TBS Osteo – list of over 20 national and international guidelines and main fields of usage – click here to download
- Compilation of key features of newest 3.1 All-in-One TBS Osteo software, with an example of a new 3.1 All-in-one TBS Report – click here to download