Used in the field of OSTEOPOROSIS, TBS Osteo is an advanced imaging software application for bone densitometers (DXA) that provides an index for bone microarchitecture. It is powered by our TBS iNsight™ AI medical platform that IDENTIFIES a patient’s risk for bone fracture; FINE-TUNES therapy decision; and IMPROVES patient management in complement with BMD, clinical risk factors and FRAX.
This fall, our new release will be available, including a redesigned TBS 3.1 All-in-one report that contains adjusted T-score with TBS, auto-conclusions for your referring physicians and much more! DOWNLOAD and SEE for yourself example of new TBS Osteo report by clicking here.
TBS Osteo 3.1 All-in-one new release main benefits are:
- New completely redesigned intuitive All-in-One patient report
- TBS Scan Check – highlights questionable variability of patient’s TBS over time
- Central Database allows for easier patient follow-up as patients can be scanned on any DXA TBS within the network
- Windows 10 compatibility & up to date OS.
New intuitive All-in-One patient report, which is one of most important features of TBS Osteo 3.1 version contains:
- Automatic, editable conclusion comments developed by international experts specific for the individual patient
- New BMD T-score adjusted by TBS
- A visualization of BMD values, FRAX values and its clinical risk factors, TBS score and its easy to interpret tools
- and much more…
Check out our PREORDER SPECIAL OFFER!
If you have any questions related with 3.1 All-in-One release or you are interested in preorder special offer (time limited) click here to receive contact from us.
Meet us at ASBMR 2019, and learn more about TBS 3.1 All in one new release!
More information on the New Release will be available at our booth at the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research annual meeting (ASBMR). You can also download here list of 27 abstracts on TBS that are presented on ASBMR by top scientists & clinicians, covering a wide range of interests and topics.
- Booth#: 504
- Date: September 20th-23th, 2019
- Location: Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida, USA
- Our representative: Shelley Horn, email@example.com