The new 3.1 All-in-One TBS Report is divided into 7 steps. In the next few days, we will show you how easy it is to use the new report in daily clinical routine.
Today – STEP 5 of 7 – Detailed Spine Results
Do I need more detail?
This table displays the detail of results that have been calculated by TBS Osteo according to the regions of interest on the DXA examination, and data pulled from the DXA software.
Why is this important?
Detailed TBS spine results in all vertebrae combinations can be useful to evaluate the impact each vertebra has on the TBS and/or BMD value. It can also help to determine if some vertebrae need to be excluded due to abnormalities.
What to do?
Check these additional results for better interpretation in case some values are questionable and/or you are performing a research study.
As a reminder the main features of the 3.1 All-In-One TBS Osteo report are:
- Completely new and intuitive design to simplify the interpretation of the BMD and TBS exam.
- Bone health report – All-In-One: TBS and BMD results in one report
- New BMD T-score adjusted for TBS
- Fracture risk grid – A visualization of BMD and TBS combined assessment
- Automatic and editable conclusion developed by international experts to communicate easily with referring doctors
Feel free to share with your colleagues, as it helps identify more patients at risk for fracture. If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will gladly help you.
Click here to follow us on LinkedIn.
You can find more information on all 7 steps below: